|“||They're the kind of people that I simply don't want girls to fall in love with.||”|
|Also known as||Reina-chan (by Mitsuki Haruno)|
|Hair Color||Light Blonde|
|Eye Color||Reddish Brown|
|Occupation|| High School Student (1st year, Class 4)
Student council member
|Afilliation||Seiryo High School|
Reina is a tall and beautiful teenage girl with long, straight light blonde hair with a narrow clump of hair strands hanging on her face and reddish-brown eyes. She usually wears the standard high school uniform issued by her school.
Reina has a strong personality who isn't afraid to speak her mind and is overly obsessed with the four most popular boys from the basketball club namely Towa Asakura, Rui Miyamoto, Kyousuke Wakamiya and Ryuuji Tada. She constantly jots down in her notebook information about them and takes their pictures inconspicuously. She's very vocal in expressing her anger to any girl who is a bothersome to the boys. She reveals to Mitsuki Haruno that when it becomes inevitable for any girls to approach one of them, she mentally turns them into boys. Despite her bizarre interest and hobby, she is a comical girl who gets along really well with Mitsuki and other people.
Reina looks friendly and approachable but she can be intimidating at times, especially when it involves the four elite hotties from the basketball team.
Reina is Mitsuki's closest friend in school. They are classmates who later turn good friends after knowing that Mitsuki is actually friends with the boys from the basketball club. She slowly reveals her surprising obsession of the boys and asserts that she doesn't have any romantic interest for any one of them. They are oftentimes seen eating their lunch at the school's ground with Mitsuki or the school's rooftop, which is actually off-limits to students. Sometimes, they attend the boys match to cheer for them; although most of the time, Mitsuki does all the cheering while Reina enthusiastically takes their pictures.
- The name Reina means "wise" and "queen".
- Reina's surname Yamada means "mountain" (yama) and "field, rice paddy" (da).
- Reina is a fujoshi-a term used to describe girls who enjoys shipping boys together.
- Reina owns a notebook that contains private data of the seiryo boys, including Aya, and collects pictures of them constantly.
- During a match, Reina would bring either a DSLR camera or a video camera in order to capture and record the boys' basketball game.
- Reina is quite good at using make-up and used them once on Mitsuki.
- Reina is also friends with Aya Kamiyama, Nanase (or Nana-chan) and Maki Sudou .
|Mitsuki Haruno • Towa Asakura • Aya Kamiyama • Rui Miyamoto • Kyousuke Wakamiya • Ryuuji Tada|
|Nanase • Reina Yamada • Maki Sudou • Rino • Master|
|Oka • Yoshizawa • Usui • Kana • Rika • Mrs Haruno • Mr Haruno • Mrs Kamiyama • Mr Kamiyama|